Status changed: Draft to Pending.
Quote for Clepco Website is as follows:
We would build you a custom, to your brand and needs, the eCommerce platform that we could build upon for you as your business grows. The system would be built with the CMS, or content management system, WordPress. A CMS is a User-friendly back end for editing the site and managing content. The site framework will be set up and a variety of page structures will be created to fulfill the need for future and existing pages.
The website would include the following pages:
- About Us
- 30 products
- Cart Pages
- Product Catalog (would require registration)
- Disclaimer Page
Additional content and pages are to be quoted in addition to this project.
We will begin with the layout and design of the Home Page. The layout will be presented as a static image from Photoshop. Only once it has been approved will we begin programming the site. The website will be developed to be responsive to smaller screens, tablets, and smartphones (mobile-friendly). It will also be programmed in an SEO-friendly manner – ensuring the best practices for good Google search results. We also install Clicky onto the website.
The shopping cart itself offers a multitude of things:
- A payment gateway that automatically accepts payments from PayPal Standard Gateway – Accept credit cards and PayPal payments, Square, Authorize.net, PayPal, eWay, SagePay, Braintree, PayLeap, and more. The system also offers BACS, Cheque, and Cash on Delivery – Simple offline gateways. Some of these gateways may require the purchasing of a 3rd party plugin at additional cost. The installation of the 1 processing plugin would be included in this price.
- A wide variety of shipping options from all major shipping providers including USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. Specific shipping services may require an additional plugin to integrate into its system, price TBD based on a carrier.
- The shopping cart system has an extensive coupon system to provide your customers with deals in discounts for marketing purposes,
- CSV downloader and uploader
- User/Account system for customers to track their past orders and reorder past products
This shopping cart includes the uploading of 10 products by our team. Additional products can be added by our team at the additional cost laid out below. You’ll be able to add more products, yourself, to the site once the website has been completed.
Included in this price is also a website training via Zoom where we show you how to access the CMS and make edits to the pages as well as best practices for making your online marketing successful. We also provide you with some helpful notes to refer to at any point in the future on how the system works and is organized. And, worst-case scenario, we’re always available if you have any questions.
Wholesale Rates and registration: This system would include the ability for customers to register and be offered wholesale rates and discounts of products as well as the ability to download your catalog. These individuals can automatically be added to an email list or viewed in the backend of the website.
The system does not include an SSL Certificate. An SSL Certificate, a security requirement in order to accept credit cards on your website, would need to be purchased through your host. We do offer SSLs and website hosting to our clients, outlined below.
The design and development of this eCommerce platform would be a one-time charge of $3,700. Paid in thirds: 1/3 deposit, 1/3 upon approval of the homepage, and 1/3 upon completion.
This price does not include hosting. Hosting is outlined below.
Turn around time for a project of this nature is 3 to 4 weeks typically, with Edited Final Copy and quick approvals from you The Client.